If you’re getting prepared for a few (harmless) jokes to play on friends or coworkers on April 1, try these out:
- Strategically place fake insects on a coworker’s desk. Bonus points if they find them after April 1.
- Place googly eyes on everything in the work fridge.
- Pick your favorite coworker and wrap all of their desk items with aluminum foil. We are finding our inner Dwight and Jim on this one.
- Introduce your friends to dehydrated water.
- The classic: whoopee cushion. Isn’t April Fools’ unless this guy comes out.
- Give out free gum to coworkers (with a bug!).
- Offer a friend a light that gives them another surprise!
What jokes do you have planned for April 1? Comment below.