Shoot and score with these March Madness party ideas with a few friends or at the office!
Mini Game Ideas:
Bring on the competition before the games start: all you need is an empty trash can, balls of paper, and have a free throw contest. Make it interesting by having people turn around five times or close their eyes before shooting.
Team logo pictionary: Take turns trying to draw the logos of all of the teams playing this year and guessing the logo.
Commercial breaks mean Trivia Challenge! Test your knowledge of sports trivia and the winner gets bragging rights.
Mini Meatball Sliders
- 12 beef meatballs
- 12 party sized rolls
- 1/2 cup barbecue sauce
- 12 slices of provolone cheese
- Cook meatballs in a crockpot for four hours with BBQ sauce or in
saucepanon stoveuntil warmed through.
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease baking sheet.
- Separate rolls and butter each side. Add one slice of cheese to one side of
roll. Bake until cheese is melted.
- Add meatballs to top of cheese side and assemble rolls. Enjoy!
Basketball Cake Balls
- 1 box of White Cake Mix (plus ingredients to make)
- 1 container of your favorite frosting
- 1 cup of white chocolate chips
Make cake according to box. While warm, use a fork to crumble cake into a medium bowl. Stir in icing. Use a melon baller to scoop cake mixture onto wax paper. Melt white chocolate in microwave, drizzle over top of cake balls. Let cool and enjoy!
Use these fun basketball cake toppers to pick up the cake balls!
Fruit Balls With Cream Cheese Dip
- Honeydew Melon
- Cream Cheese Dip:
- (2) 8oz cream
- 8 oz of cool whip
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
With a melon baller, scoop out balls of the fruit and place in a bowl or serving platter.
To make the dip: beat the cool whip with the powdered sugar. Stir in cool whip. Refrigerate for an hour before serving.