Cheers to St. Patty’s with these yummy cocktail recipes. 21+ beyond this point, pretty please.
Irish Flag Drink
1/3 Green Creme de Menthe
1/3 Licor 43
1/3 Baileys Irish Cream
Carefully layer the ingredients into a shot glass, in order.
Shamrock Juice Cocktail Recipe
1/2 ounces gin
1/2 ounces white tequila
1/2 ounces light rum
1/2 ounces vodka
1 ounce Blue Curacao
4 ounces fresh squeezed orange juice
Fill a hurricane or parfait glass with ice. Pour in the liquors and top off with the orange juice. Garnish with cherries.
Chocolate Leprechaun Drink
Pot Of Gold Shots
1 (3.4-oz) package lemon or lime gelatin
1/2 c. cold whiskey or vodka
1 c. Cool Whip
- In a small saucepan, bring 1 cup water to a boil. Add Jell-O mix and stir until dissolved. Turn off heat and stir in
cupmore water and the whiskey or vodka. Place 16 plastic shot glasses on a baking sheet and pour in mixture until each is two-thirds full.
- Refrigerate until set, about 2 hours.
- Top each with a dollop of Cool Whip and gold sprinkles.
Lucky Charms Shots
- Pour 1/2 cup Lucky Charms into milk and let sit in the fridge for 10 minutes to infuse milk with the cereal’s sugary flavor.
- Strain out cereal, pouring milk into a pitcher. Add Bailey’s to the cereal milk, stirring to combine.
- Remove 8 marshmallows from the remaining Lucky Charms. Set aside. Take the rest of the cereal and crush finely, pouring it out onto a plate and mixing with sprinkles.
- Dip shot glasses into vanilla frosting, then roll in crushed cereal.
- Fill each drink with Bailey’s-infused milk and serve.